Hey, Hey to everyone! This week I've been thinking a lot about how wonderful life really is. I think that as we go through life we can loose sight of all we have when we think so much about all that we don't. It is a great blessing to be ambitious and always want more, but I am realizing more the true joys in life lie in how we are able to enjoy what we are given in our current circumstances, instead of always wanting something else. I know my life has truly been blessed.
Here in Utah, things are going well. My internship is going pretty good. I'm learning more about what I want to do when I finish school. I also see that I have a lot more to learn as well. It's so great that I had this chance to be here this summer. The singles ward is good, but I going to start going to the new ward in Sandy. Partly because of gas prices, partly because of trying something new. My golf game is improving, but I'm still not that good. I don't think it matters how athletic you are in golf, it still won't make you any better when you start.
I'm excited to come home for a while and to have everyone home too. It's going to be sweet to see you all. Hope you all have a great week! Love you all and Word to you Mother.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see you! Hope we get to spend some time together. You sound great! I happy that you are having a good summer and a good work experience. See you in August - word to your mother!
Good luck with the new ward. I hear you on the gas prices. It's$3.99 per gallon here!
I didn't know you golfed! Steve has been looking for a new golfing buddy. Maybe you guys could go the next time you're in the same state! Do you have clubs?
i was watching golf highlights on ESPN last night and i thought of you playing. i hope it really is more fun than it looks....haha
just kidding bro!
Post a Comment