Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pictures from the trip!




































The beginning
It all looked the same for a while...
So we had to build and follow the cairns
The few. The proud. The Spencer's.
No description available.
Here are some of the pictures hope you enjoy! Sorry for being a blog hog, but i thought it would be okay to not make a slide show and just put them up. :)

3 comments:

Delee said...

Awesome, Dean! Thanks for the pictures! It looks like a lot of fun, and a pretty hard hike! I'm glad you guys had a great time, what fun memories you'll have. I can't wait to see you, Elder Spencer.

Terra said...

Where's all the pics with Jer's shirt off? I suppose he didn't want the little boys to feel inferior. It's nice of him to save himself for me, don't you think?

Kathy Ricks said...

I'm not sure what to say! WOW on some, silly on others, didn't know Jeremy was so strong, those rocks look really high, the water looks very deep. Looks like you guys had a blast together! Way to go, I am soooo happy that you all like each other. and definetly, word to your mother.