Sunday, July 27, 2008

1 month from today!

So I will be reporting to the MTC one month from today! It is coming up really fast, and I feel like I have so much I want to do with so little time to do it in. I am excited most for seeing and having the entire family here for a couple days. It will be so great! The other day I came across this funny video I had from the trip to Utah. We went to go visit the new house Ter and Jer are living in now and we played in the yard for a bit. The boys ran through the sprinkler, Paul ran a little too fast, and Sam just stood there and let the water hit him in the face. It was funny even though it is short!

2 comments:

Delee said...

Only one month! I can't believe it. It's crazy to think Sam will be Paul's age when you get back.
Thanks for the video, Sam Man is so cute!

Kathy Ricks said...

Oh I dig those two boys!! To funny, Sam just cracks me up. Thanks for posting it!