O.K. how long has the family had this great thing and I haven't taken the time to participate? One of my goals for this summer was to "blog" so here I am. I'm in Deans space because I came in from a presidency meeting and saw his computer up in the living room. I loved seeing everyones pictures and read the updates and said to myself, "Come on Margaret, nows the perfect time with the house to yourself and the computer all set up!" Here it goes....
My life is in a great place right now! This is the most quiet, restful, no stress summer I have had my whole life I think. I have no memory of not being in charge of some big event in the summer through church work of girls camp, scout camps or football camps and for that fact the craziness of having little children all home and keeping them happy and entertained some how. Carl is gone most of the time, I passed off Big Blue football club in January, and my church calling is steady and pleasent. I did my vacationing in May with going to see Delee, playing in Arizona with friends, and chior tour with Carl to Canada and San Francisco. With my girl friends we did this thing called twenty wishes. Not goals or dreams but wishes. One of my wishes was to get into blogging (now I've done it) another was to get my front tooth replaced and I get that done on Tuesday, another to read a classic which I'm reading Dickens "Great Expectations". I'm ejoying my garden more then ever before because I have time to tend it more instead of it being just another thing I'm not getting done. I haven't made any progress though on my wish for Darwin and I to take dance lessons. Maybe this fall.
I'm excited for all of my children to come home in August! I love you guys and love being together with everyone!
I'm now going to go eat left over wedding cake from my friends daughter wedding I helped with last night. I love you all. A word from the real mother Margaret
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice Job mom! Good to hear form you. Love you.
Yeah! You're a blogger! Good luck on your wish list. I can't wait to see you. Love you lots!
i'm just wondering how to get some of that left over cake!
Post a Comment