Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been too long

I finally decided to just post a blog about what I'm up to. With limited internet at home its been a bummer...dial up just doesn't allow for much to happen. I have been meaning to put up some pictures from the trip to St. George we took a month ago, and i will do sometime when i get home because right now i am eating lunch at work...how cool is that?! I am eating a delicious PB & J if you were wondering. Anyway, speaking of work, i love it! it is a challenging job, with long hours from the commute, but i really enjoy it. It's so fun getting to work with the same people everyday because you really get to know them. I have had some interesting conversations about my mission, mormons, my scar on my arm and becoming a surgeon with people. And, another cool thing is that when im done for the day, I don't smell like a Porta-potty or blow dirt out of my nose (even though i loved working on your house last summer Aunt Kathy!).

Thank you to all of you for your support and excitement about my mission call. I can't wait to go be a Minnesotan for 2 years! And I am even more excited to see you for my farewell, which is coming up fast. I will be on the road to the MTC in 38 days. I am excited, nervous, happy, anxious, ready to just leave for there next week sometimes, other times i get sad thinking about leaving, but most of all i am feeling the spirit the most i have ever felt it in my life. It really is quite the experience!

Another great experience i had last week was going through the temple. I went with Mom and Dad and Aunt Karol and Uncle Joel were there too, and the Daybells. It was absolutely incredible and mom and i already went again on Tuesday. I love it and I can't wait for the chance to go with our whole family! We really are going to be together forever and that is so awesome. Hope you are all doing well. I hope to post some pictures SOON. Love you all so much!
:)

2 comments:

Delee said...

Good to hear from you! I can't wait to see some pictures.
Yeah, WA here I come! Our plane tickets were way expensive, but, you're worth it my brother! Love you!

Terra said...

I so wish we could have been at the temple with you. We love you and are excited for you , but we will miss you lots too.