
I hope you all had the oppurtunity to see the funeral services of our beloved Prophet. I know that he was the true Prophet of God and that he was called to be a special witness of Jesus Christ. I know he knew the Savior personally and that he lived his life as an example of Jesus Christ himself. I thank my Heavenly Father for a family that has stayed true and taught me about the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and how I can return to Him. I wanted to share with you Presient Hinckley's testimony of the man he strived to be like. May we all remember his example and testimony.
My Redeemer Lives, hymn no. 135
I know that my Redeemer lives,
Triumphant Savior, Son of God,
Victorious over pain and death,
My King, my Leader, and my Lord.
He lives, my one sure rock of faith,
The one bright hope of men on earth,
The beacon to a better way,
The light beyond the veil of death.
Oh, give me thy sweet Spirit still,
The peace that comes alone from thee,
The faith to walk the lonely road
That leads to thine eternity.
Text: Gordon B. Hinckley, b. 1910. © 1985 IRI
No comments:
Post a Comment