1) Who is your role model? (Can't be a relative or member of the Godhead)
I look up to a lot of people, as a teenager especially.
Sis. Mann for how smart she is, especially in the gospel. Sis. Monson for how loving and great she was as a seminary teacher. Even if I skipped class she welcomed me back with praise and never a negative judgment. Sis. Worthen is another one, how did she raise such strong kids in the gospel?! I have of course a lot more.......
2) If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Well I'm definitely going to break the bird trend. (I hate birds.) I guess I'd be a cat, our cat has such an easy life! Or maybe a whale. I think they're pretty interesting.
3) If you could be alive during any period of time in history, when would it be and why?
American Continent, about 36 A.D. Absolutely! After Christ appeared to the people they were righteous for such a long time! I'd love to live in a time where I didn't have to worry about the safety of my children, physically and especially spiritually. That would be amazing to have all your friends and family living their life based of Christ's true teachings!
4) What’s your favorite hobby?
Since you both picked a couple, I would say cooking and dancing. I love to cook and I can't wait until I have a really nice kitchen! I love to dance, just let it all out!
5) What’s the most annoying thing you do?
(What I do that annoys Steve)
Leave cups of water around the house, talking to him while he's watching TV, stealing the covers, telling him when his clothes don't match...... I could probably go on and on. :)
Stacey, we get the weird cup things from my mom. She hated doing a bunch of dishes so we were allowed one cup per day, if you forgot what cup was yours you just used one on the counter. And in trying to keep track of it sometimes it would end up in random places. We would find cups outside all the time. If you need to psycho analyze any of Neil's other behaviors, you know who to call!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the participation. Love you
Post a Comment