1.Who is your role model? My role model is Abraham Lincoln. Perseverance is what he was all about. I've had to have a lot of that for the last 32 years.
2) If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?I think I would want to be a dog. They have a pretty good life (most of them). I would want to be a compassion dog and have someone who depends on me. Think about it - you would be IN CHARGE of them, not them of you.
3) If you could be alive during any period of time in history, when would it be and why? Stacey and I have something in common. I would want to live during colonial times. But with a toilet and running water, electricity etc. No, colonial times really fascinate me. I love the architecture.
.4) What’s your favorite hobby? I love to garden and work outside. But currently I would have to say it's playing with Mackensie. Does that surprise anyone?!
5) What’s the most annoying thing you do? Um, I don't know. I think Ryan would say I don't listen to any one else when Mackensie is around. I think he may be jealous!!!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear from you! I liked reading your answers. I hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment