1) Who is your role model? (Can't be a relative or member of the Godhead)
I think I have several. Right now, Marjorie Pay Hinckley since I was reading a book of her letters.
2) If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Probably a cat so I could be lazy and pampered all day. Or a dolphin would be fun.
3) If you could be alive during any period of time in history, when would it be and why?
Jane Austen's time so I could wear fancy dresses and live in an elegant home with servants and gardens.
4) What’s your favorite hobby?
reading
5) What’s the most annoying thing you do? Interrupt people. Jeremy says my driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh terra i dont think you are bad at driving! at least you haven't ever backed into a pole in the parking lot with the front end of the car! oh wait....
hehe love you!
I second that point.
Post a Comment