Monday, February 25, 2008

Carls Cool Life

1) Who is your role model? My role Model would have to be...Mr.Michel he is just so great and I love watching him teach!

2) If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?I would have to be A Hippo...Why you ask... would you mess with a hippo?? they are beautiful large creatures!!


3) If you could be alive during any period of time in history, when would it be and why? I would want to see my birth...But not really...So I would honestly want to fight in World War 2

4) What’s your favorite hobby?um Hobby...My awesome Life consist of many lovely activities...like singing, running,playing pretend...and so forth!

5) What’s the most annoying thing you do? Probably living at home....ya... or when I call my friends in the early morning or late at night..they don't seem to like that very much!!

P.s. Stacy I hope you would know that
Neil is not even close to being obnoxious... and on that note i am obviously not the one... could be dean...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Playing pretend is also one of Paul's favorite activities. Hippos are scary. Carl's life would be all of our favorite hobby if we could have it.