
I remember how hard it was to be away from home, how much I wish I could have been there to hold her hand and say good-bye and thank-you for being such a great example to us. I know she's happy and that she loves us and that we will see her again, but still I miss our neighbor lady so much sometimes.
3 comments:
That's so sweet! I always miss her the most at Christmas. The other day I was giggling at something and I reminded myself of her and her sweet giggle. She always said we were a lot a like. I'm proud of that.
Grandma is awesome!! she had ot have loved me almost like saying the most..with lll of the treats she gave me! i will never forget her! i love Grandma! and i smile everytime i see an old laddy with a sweater that has birds or cats on it!
You all were so lucky to get to live by her. She sure would be proud of how you all are turning out and would really have enjoyed being with the little boys.
Post a Comment