Sunday, June 1, 2008

San Francisco

Call me a dork if you want, but I'm not gonna lie, I love taking pictures from airplanes.
Awesome view, Beautiful day, Cool shirt...what else do you need?

choir standing in front of Grace


The only thing the bridge reminded me of was watching Full House on TGIF



Hello Family. A couple weeks ago I went to San Francisco on choir tour and never got around to posting about it. I also don't know how to do slide shows and what not so ill just put a few of my pictures up!

It was a really fun trip, a little different than high school tours, and that was good in some ways and not so good in others. I loved the airplane ride alot and got a window seat both times (yeya!). During free time the ultimate activity was when a group of us from the choir rented mountain bikes from a place called Blazing Saddles (yes, the name had something to do with us doing it) and biked to and across the Golden Gate Bridge. Wow what a view! And at the middle of the bridge, it took 13 seconds for my spit to hit the water. It was amazing weather, and I got a sweet farmer's burn. But it was worth it. I also ate at In-n-Out (sooo delicious) and saw the sea lions that live at pier 39 on Fisherman's Wharf. As a group we went to this place called twin peaks (i think?) and it was a huge hill that over looked the entire city and bay. It was awesome! Gotta love San Francisco! Love you all!

5 comments:

Neil said...

Sweet Trip. I wish I could go to Cali. But Utah is about the same:) Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

SO it sounds like you are the Dean of Coolness now! I am glad you had such a great time. Can't wait to the the airplane pics from your trip to Utah in a few weeks.

Terra said...

Sweet. That picture is totally like Full House.

Delee said...

Your camera takes good pictures. What kind is it? Man, you're quite the traveler, too bad you're not coming to the East Coast! I'm glad you had a great time.

Kathy Ricks said...

Love the handsome young man in the best shirt (great color on you)! I had Mackensie doing what about our colors last night, while watching the lakers. celtics game. She's going for the lakers because they wear purple. After she did the cheer she said GO HUSKIES!!! I told her that if she becomes a cheerleader she can be really loud and Daddy can't tell her to calm it down! love you,
Aunt Kathy