Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

The other day we all came back from a softball game and Paul rode home with me in my car. He kept talking about how cool it was going to be to get big so he can play baseball and his Dad could be his coach. I remembered the old Days that Dad was my coach.

Thanks Dad for all the great memories. The best way you showed me your love is by sacrificing for us kids and trying to be a part of our lives. I loved it when you would take me out to play ball, go camping or even work with you (I don't enjoy the working with you as much now that I'm older). I Love you so much and am forever indebted to you. Hopefully I'll have the chance to one day be a Dad like you.

Your Eldest Son,
Neil

1 comment:

Terra said...

We have the best Dad.
Love, Your Eldest Daughter