Sunday, June 1, 2008
Hey Y'all
Hope everyone had a good week! Mine was pretty great. This was my best week of work yet and I hope it gets even better. I got to work on my car so everything is now legal! The windows were a little too tinted and The EGR Valve needed to be cleaned. The weather has been nice and I'm feeling more comfortable with the surroundings. It's been a lot funner getting to know people now, too. I got two callings in the ward, ward missionary and district leader in the Elder's quorum, which pretty much means I ask about how home teaching went each month. It's nice to feel like I'm responisble for something though. That's about it for this week. Hope you all are doing great and have a great week. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way to rep the callings. and i am glad your car has made it past the one week mark! looks like you got a good one!
Good luck with work! I'm glad it's going better. Are you still thinking about moving to Provo? Have a great week, and give me a call sometime.
Post a Comment