Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finals...


Well this last week has been finals week...and it is weird having feelings similar to senoritis when its only my freshman year! It might be because I know I am not coming back for a while. Anyways, this is a picture of what my desk has looked like for the past few days. Its been so fun studying! Tonight is my last night so I decided to take a break and post. Monday morning I had chemistry and it was harder than I had thought it could be. I have a music history final in the morning and will be all done tomorrow evening when I turn in my English portfolio! I would appreciate any encouragement you can give! I'm excited to go home, but really sad to leave UW. I have made some really great friends and I realize this could be my last week in the dorms. Dorm life is awesome! I will post some pictures later after our going away party for the end of the year. Anyways, two more days till I go home!!!! Love you all!

5 comments:

Delee said...

Man, I feel bad for you. Finals must stink! Whenever I feel really down about life I think to myself it could always be worst... I could be pregnant. And then suddenly life doesn't seem so bad! So just keep that in mind when you're up late cramming for an exam, it could be worse you could be up late throwing up (and wetting your pants at the same time) because your heart burn is so bad.
Happy studying! :)

Kathy Ricks said...

You did it!!!! Congratulations on finishing the first year. Can't wait to hear how your grades ended up. love you, Aunt Kathy

Becky said...

I'm glad I'm not Pregnant! And done with finals. Nice job Dean! I'm excited for you guys to come down.

Neil said...

That last comment was mine, Sorry. I'm writing at Jer's partent's house.

Terra said...

Congrats on being done and your new job. Can't wait to see you soon!