Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pimp my Ride...



Or My Pimp Ride! So here's some pics of my new car. Hope you enjoy them. It is rather fun to drive and this weekend I got the stereo to work. Other than that, work is going great. I'm doing better and getting the hang of things more and more. It can get a little frustrating sometimes, but I just got to tell myself that somethings take time. I'm not very good at the whole taking time thing though. I'm getting to know more people as well. This last weekend, I got to go down and stay the night with my old roommate. Provo seems really cool in the summer. I don't think I have a whole lot more for news. I love you all and have a great week! :)

3 comments:

Delee said...

Sweet ride, Neller! Have a great week!

Dean Spencer said...

Dude, that IS your pimp ride! I cant wait to get a ride in it in a few weeks. I am anxious to hear what you name her too...you need to get on that if you haven't already.

Kathy Ricks said...

Grown up car! Very nice looking car. Happy to hear you are enjoying work. Have a great week!