Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference


Another great Conference Weekend has come and gone. I felt like the over all themes were Hope, Staying Strong Through Adversity, and Missionary Work. It was wonderful wasn't it?! One of my favorite talks was Lawrence E. Corbridge's talk on Saturday Afternoon. He talked about Jesus Christ being the Only Way. He bore a beautiful testimony. He said that Exhalation is "achievable by everyone, not because we are able but because [Christ] is." And life is hard, but the Gospel is not. Get on the path and never ever give up. There is only one way to happiness, it is through Jesus Christ. Every other way, any other way is madness.

I love how powerful his talk was. It made me feel uplifted and confident in my relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. If you'd like to watch it again click here.
What was your favorite?

1 comment:

Terra said...

You're so good at keeping up on the blog--you should take over as administrator. Conference was great! I think Sunday morning was my fave.