Monday, October 13, 2008

I need some help!

For my English class I had to do an online project with something about what I am going into as a profession. I decided to make a professional blog about current events in the financial world. My blog has three purposes: to help show that I keep up with current events in the financial world (that's the part of my assignment), keep our family posted on market and economy situations, and most important, I want to hear from you guys about your thoughts and feelings about what's happening. I know you guys have an opinion and insights that I don't. Please comment in response to the questions I post. Let me know what you see in your lives and professions. Let out any frustrations you have, agree or disagree with what I write, and correct me on anything I have that could be better. The more participation I get on my content of my blog,  the better it will be. Also, you can post on your own blogs asking your friends to comment as well. Once again, the more comments the better. Whatever they have to say is better than nothing. You can put a link on your blog too if you want. I want to make this good and keep it up for a while. Thanks for all your help!

Visit financialinside.blogspot.com

On a more personal note, Mom was able to come visit me in Rexburg this week. It was a lot of fun to have her here. I'm glad she was able to see a little of my life here. School is really busy, but we had a good time and were able to do some funs things together. Some highlights were watching the movie Forever Strong and playing sardines in one of the buildings on campus friday night, going to a fiddle concert on Saturday, and of coarse eating well. Mom made the best roast dinner ever and it was a huge hit. Thanks so much for visiting and having a good time Mom. I love you all and wish you all could have been up here for a weekend. But it will have to wait for another time. 

Have a great day and I love you guys!

1 comment:

Kathy Ricks said...

I'll do it! Your blog voice sounds good! love you, Aunt Kathy