Thursday, May 24, 2007

Photo Shoot

So I got the boys dressed in coordinated outfits, carefully kept them clean and happy and went to the park to try to get some cute pictures of them together. But, alas, Paul would not have it. He was pretty confused as to why I took off his shoes and socks and why he had to sit on damp, prickly grass and hold his brother for more than 2 seconds. So, I gave up and tried again at our apartments after lunch with candy in my pocket. As long as he was holding his candy, he was ok. In this last picture (I think I managed to get 5!) he couldn't stand it anymore and held up his candy to look at it and then I got his best smile!

2 comments:

Delee said...

Your boys look so cute! I think the picture turned out great. It is well worth the trouble. Thanks for keeping us posted and for the picture. It's great to see how grown up Sam is getting! Love you!

Dean Spencer said...

Sam is such a beast! And terra, I could have told you candy is the way to paul's heart...why do you think i had my candy bowl in my room that he was obsessed with for a week??