Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Does Blogging make us Blumberjacks?


Forest Grove, OR (AP) -- In an apparent Epiphany a few weeks back Jeremy Gerritsen, local optometry student, wondered if his recent posting on a family blog made him a blumberjack.
" I just thought it was a harmless posting, I never intended to switch my career on a whim like that" said Jeremy a 29 year old Utah native. "I have always thought I would be in the healthcare profession but I am concerned that my recent blogging activity has sucked me into the blumberjacking world."
Blogging, widely popular among young people today,involves free text writing on a website that allows all visitors to get a glimpse into the life of the author. Mr. Gerritsen's apparent confusion stems from the age old profession of logging. "so the way I see it if a lumber jack works with logs and logging a person that works in blogs or blogging must be a blumberjack. I mean the only difference is the B. log has no B, but blog has one, you can say the same about lumberjack and blumerjack! I am very anxious to get an answer about this."
Dr. K.N. Ownothing a Professor at Dunder-Mifflin Univeristy in Scranton, PA says "There's [sic]some things for Mr. Jarvison [sic]to worry about. Far as I can reckon [sic] Iran is a country in the middle of the East [sic], An iron is some tool the wife uses to do the warsh [sic], that's a big difference, just one letter but big. Mr. Harrison [sic] could be in trouble!"
Others familiar with the situation feel Mr. Gerritsen is making too much of the situation. "Daddy my wanna go outside...No, no do that on the 'puter" says Paul, the 2 year old son of Jeremy and Terra. Their 3 month old son lamented the situation "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" While little has changed around the household since infamous posting of May 2007, everyone involved hopes the situation can find some resolution soon.

3 comments:

Dean Spencer said...

I suppose you are correct. What an astute observation I must say. 2 kudus to Mr. Jeremy Gerritsen. You should be promoted to assistant to the regional manager or something.

Delee said...

You're funny, Jer! LOL

Terra said...

Paul says: "I'm not a blogger, I'm a boy!"