Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Saturday Night Fights

So when Neil got home from his mission, Carl challenged him to a wrestling match. Saturday night Neil got a chance to redeem himself now that he's worked off the mission pounds. Carl was one tough cookie and I don't think Neil will win the next match!

The funniest part was all the sudden they knocked Dad over in his lazy-boy. He just flipped backwards, chair and all! It was hilarious! I wish I had my camera then.

2 comments:

Delee said...

That is so funny! I remember the days when I could take down Dean and Carl at the same time, now the boys are Spencer Pro Westlers! They better not hurt dad, the family rule is if you break it you have to pay for it and a new hip is pretty expensive! I'm sorry I missed it!
Love, Delee

Dean Spencer said...

I can not believe that I missed the epic fight! stupid friends having graduation parties...whatever. My faith resides in Neil, now that he is back in shape he means bizniss. for realz.
P.S.
Nice photography Terra!