Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jaxson is 18 months old



Jaxson is 18 months old today! he is such a blessing in our lives. I know you all know him but I thought it would be fun to do a little spotlight to keep you all updated on our little "ball of energy".

Jaxson loves: Animals, stuffed animals, blankets, anything to do with the water, and slap-stick comedy.
Dislikes: Diaper changes, getting dressed, grocery shopping, and long car rides.
Hobbies: Chasing Hunter (the cat), waking up Daddy, laying in bed while talking to himself, and taking off his shoes and socks.
New tricks: Walking up and down stairs, knocking on doors, getting on and off chairs, blowing kisses, and walking on his tip toes.
Favorite songs: Do as I'm doing and popcorn popping.
Favorite foods: String cheese, yogurt, alfredo, shrimp, and children's medicines.
Least favorite foods: Peanut butter, vegetables without some kind of sauce, and most chicken.
He giggles when you say the words: Coconut or bumblebee


2 comments:

Terra said...

Yea, Jaxson! We love you and miss you. You are too cute!

Dean Spencer said...

Message to Jaxson:
"You are such a G. Keep thuggin' through life dawg."
-Uncle Dean