Wednesday, May 9, 2007
One step at a time!
Guess What everyone... I'm engaged! I know it seems fast, but when it's right, that's just the way things go. Accually I am just kidding. Don't have a heart attack. But the exciting news is that I figured out how to write on this thing. Dean would be so proud of my newly aquired high-tech computer skills. I still haven't figured out how to put on any pictures, but I'll take it one step at a time. This week was a great though. I started my new job at an advertising company. I give free phone consultations regarding credit report repair. So now I have more money to send. Also my truck died (that was short lived. Crapi was one fifth the price and lasted 12 times as long). I am not dating anyone, so now I have more money than I have had in the last 3 years. I got a calling as well this week- 1st councelor in the Elders Quorum. Life is good in Rexburg! Later y'all. Go Spencer Family Blob thing! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sorry about your truck, nell. how did your lunch with Kristi go? you need to keep us posted! love you!
Actually that last comment was from me, terra.
good luck with your new job! hey you make more than all of us kids put together!(it's sad but true.)Love you!!
~Delee
I am so proud of you Neil for learning how to use this blog! That sucks about your truck. I never even got to ride in it! But I think you should buy a school bus now like you almost did in high school. That would be so legit.
Dean, you are really funny. LOL
Post a Comment