Monday, December 20, 2010
Neil and Amber
Amber and Neil both graduated from BYU-Idaho and bought our first home in Dodgeville, Wisconsin. They both started great jobs at Lands’ End corporate headquarters. Neil works as a financial analyst and Amber works at the Corporate Wellness/Fitness Center. Amber coaches a local youth swim team and serves in the Branch primary. Neil helped out the high school football team in the fall and now helps coach a 6th grade basketball team. He also serves in the Branch young men’s presidency. They are anxiously awaiting their first baby. Amber is due June 6, 2011. Life in a mid-west town of 4,000 people is simple, but beneficial. They still haven’t become Packers fans, but do enjoy the brats and cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on having a baby on the way! I had no idea til I got the family christmas card and logged on to read the blog. Congrats, again!
Aunt Karyl
That is SO exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
like your site :)
Post a Comment