Okay Family,
My last blog before I drive to the MTC and report innnnnn oh about 1 hour and 45 minutes! It is crazy, and very exciting! I would like to thank you all for the love and support you have given me these past few weeks. It was great having you all in town and getting to spend time with you. I don't know if I will get to blog, I don't think I will be able to. Soooo this is my last (short but sweet) post for a little while :) I love you all and hope you will keep me posted on all of your doings. Just so you have it on here my mission home address for packages and letters until I get a real address to send out will be:
Elder Dean Spencer
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 W 96th St
Bloomington, MN 55438
I love you all very much and you will all be in my thoughts and prayers! Until we meet again...
-Elder Spencer
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment