Friday, August 8, 2008

Almost Home

This week I'm going to the East Coast for the first time in my life. I'm excited to see New York. I feel like there is a new challenge in my life. I love a new challenge! It has been great to be here in SLC for the summer, but I want something more. I feel I can do more and shouldn't shun away from the challenge. I love the feeling of being pushed to become more, being the underdog or being outside my comfort zone. I feel this is the challenge I've been looking for.

I can't wait to come home and see you all. I'm glad we can all spend some time together before Dean goes on his mission. See you all next weekend!

2 comments:

Delee said...

Go Neil! Have a wonderful time in NY and say "hi" to El and Kuni for me! Love You!

Terra said...

What could be more challenging than watching sports with Jer and listening to the boys whine and get in trouble for throwing food?
I wish you all the best in NY.