Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm in college!

So it is official that I am a student at the University of Washington! Whoo hoo! Orientation was monday and tuesday, and I am all signed up for classes now. It was a little tough getting some good classes, but I managed to do ok...my schedule is as follows.
Monday: 12:30- 1:20 Math
5:30 - 6:20 Chemistry

Tuesday: 10:30- 11:50 American History
1:30 - 2:20 Math
5:30 - 6:20 Chemistry

Wednesday:9:30 - 12:20 Chemistry Lab
12:30- 1:20 Math
5:30 - 6:20 Chemistry

Thursday: 10:30- 11:50 American History
1:30 - 2:20 Math
4:30 - 5:20 Chemistry Lab
5:30 - 6:20 Chemistry

Friday: 10:30- 11:20 American History
12:30- 1:20 Math

So it isn't the greatest, but I was lucky to get the only chemistry class left! I also might add a one credit choir class that is two days a week, but I'm not sure about that yet. All in all I'm getting really excited about moving in and starting this new experience! It's coming up fast...

2 comments:

Delee said...

Yeah, Dean! I want to hear all about your fun weekend. I'll call you later! Good luck.

Terra said...

Great, Dean. Good luck.