Tuesday, August 21, 2007

surprise from Dad

Surprise,I am trying new things,Blogging,paintballing,and free time.I know I don't share my
feelings,and to write them on a site for all to read! Well let's just say this is totally out of the
"box". I had a great time at the cabin. To get a direct hit on neil in the canoe and to hold
my own at the home run durby was exciting with the boys. Jexon was soooo fun to get to
say words and do "woop-e-doos"I'm not sure if he was laughing at me or with me. Paul was
a delight to putter in the garden with,and eat berry's. then we would check for eggs.Sam was
special to hold and I wonder what a wonderful "little person " he will be like.He laughs at me too.To my wonderful Daughters who reminded me of so many fun and special times we had
growing together.You are wonderful Mothers.(hang in there).This year has been so enjoyable
(because last year a worked 18/6 on the kitchen) So my thanks to all. my advise to you is...
Each of us has to accomplish our own life list,mix it with love and family and it becomes your ....

memoirs

Love Dad

3 comments:

Delee said...

Good to hear from you Daddy! Today we heard the neighbor mowing the lawn and Jaxson got so excited and said,"Pa Pa! Pa Pa!" He misses you a lot. (Just so you know you spelled his name wrong, don't worry you can change it... Ask Dean for help or call me if you need it.) I love you!

Terra said...

Thanks, Daddy. we love you too. paul always love hanging out with you--he was just asking yesterday if he could go back and go to the beach.

Dean Spencer said...

Yea dad! Straight thuggin' as usual. I can't believe this happened without my knowledge...because that means there were no questions! NICE.