5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Just turning 9
2. Starting 4th grade with Mrs. Sulewski
3. Playing with Tonka trucks and emergency vehicles
4. Building cool Legos with Neil and Carl
5. Making up new words to primary songs during singing time with Neil Wallace :-0
5 things on my to-do list today (I'll do tomorrow since it's late):
1. Clean my room
2. Practice voice to get ready for auditions
3. Transfer pictures to my laptop
4. Get Aunt Kathy's B-day present
5. Enjoy one of the few remaining days I have left living at home...
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate covered raisins
2. Good 'n Plenty candy.
3. Baby Carrots.
4. Cookie Dough Ice cream.
5. Root Beer
5 songs I know the lyrics to (these are ones I sing almost daily):
1. I want to save you
2. It was a lover and his lass (audtition song)
3. Down on the Corner (the coats)
4. uh...
5.
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy an airplane!
2. Invest to earn more money
3. Restore my beloved Tracy the '88 Toyota Tercel
4. Give very nice gifts to family and friends
5. Go on a cruise
5 bad habits:
1. Not being patient with Carl
2. Not shaving everyday (thanks mom)
3. Not going to bed early enough
4. Speeding (as much as Tracy allows)
5. Not sharing thoughts and feelings enough
5 things I’ll never wear again:
1. A buzz cut
2. WSU clothes
3. Whitey Tighties
4. Puka Shell Necklace
5. Overalls
5 favorite toys:
1. Cell phone
2. Laptop
3. The Office dvd's (Just got season 3!)
4. Rubik's Cube
5. Fantasy Football Team
5 people I'm tagging:
1. Jeremy
2. Steve
3. Neil
4. Mom
5. Dad
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment