I just have to say that my heart if still full from such a wonderful holiday with my family. We had so much fun and I am so glad my kids are kind and accepting of me and Darwin and each other. The grandkids were lots of fun and played so well too. We got to skype with Carl and it was sooooo good to see his face. He is working so hard and I'm very proud of him for all the growth that he is doing and the love he gives to others so freely.
My family also celebrated my birthday on the Sunday before they left. I love having my kids get older because one of the great thinks they do is give me thoughtful gifts! The men even all sang a song to me! That means a lot to me since they know I love that! Thank-you my family.
This month I began my "Happiness Project". I enjoy the group of people I am doing it with and thought provoking conversations it gives. I see already how my resolutions do make me happier when I do them. We'll see how I do the other 11 months. HA
Now I am going to attempt to tackle one of my biggest hang-ups. Secular learning! My master gardener program starts tomorrow and looking over just the first assignment my heart races! I don't know for sure why but I have a hard time memorizing. I have to associate everything with something for it to stay in my head. It may take me longer but I'll do what I have to. I will be brave and believe in myself. Something I never did when I was younger. I hope this will spur me on to go back and work towards my degree later. Not promising anything... just saying at least it's in my head to look at it closer.
I'm thankful that people love and put up with me even though I am weird! Hey at least I am trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Family is the most important thing in world. Nice post
Post a Comment