So I know that you all haven't heard too much about what is going on this semester at school, so I first wanted to introduce you all to the most amazing person in the world. This is a picture of Amber and I. And yes I know, She is really good looking. I don't know how that all worked out, but I consider myself pretty lucky. We have been seeing eachother everyday for the last 3 weeks and 2 days. It has been awesome. I'm sure the questions and comments will come and that's ok, but I would ask that you save the stories that would make her ask herself, "what am I doing" for a little bit later so she does turn around and run. So to make the introduction short, here we are and she is amazing!
School is going well. Things are really busy, but it's been a great semester so far. I feel like I'm growing more and I have really enjoyed everything that I've been doing. My classes are more challenging this semester, but I have liked them more than any other semester. Work has been good as well. Being student body VP has required nmore time than I thought. I work with great people and it's been so fun working with such motivated people.
I love you all and hope you have enjoyed this post. I hope that I will have more in the near future too.
6 comments:
Wow, she's really pretty! Good job, Neil!
Steve (the brother in law #2)
Nice to meet you, Amber! I can't wait to get to know you better. Welcome to the blogging world! And please keep the posts comin!
Love you, Neller! You look so Happy!
I couldn't be happier for you two. You look so very happy and I know Neil is so very happy! We are excited to get to know you more Amber. Thanks for sharing your joy with us. I love ya more than you know....MOM
She's so pretty. we can't wait to meet her on Friday.
Oh My! Didn't know that that is what you are up to! So happy for you, and yes,she is very pretty! love you, Aunt Kathy
Thanks guys! It's good to hear from you. I'm sure there will be more to post.
Post a Comment