Thursday, April 28, 2011
Truly my empty nest
This time it's real. Before, Carl went a way to school for months at a time but always called multiple times a day. He was always in my thoughts and prayers with one concern or another. Yesterday I sent him off to be in the Lords hands for two years. No more phone calls, no more what do you think of this mom, or hey mom you'll never guess what crazy thing we just did! It's all between him and the Lord and I'm left to be happy and have faith as he serves. I decided sending your last child out on a mission with no one else home is like labor and delievery. It hurts like crazy but you want to go through it because you so bad want whats at the end. I cry thinking of missing those phone calls 10 times a day but smile at the love he has to serve the Lord and the people of Brazil. Now maybe the other 4 children of mine can finally get more attention. Ha. How I love them all and their dad. I am blessed! Thank-you all for your love and support of my family. We are who we are because of wonderful people like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment