
Doesn't he make a cute girl? I bought some cute hair clips for Baby Elle today and I'll have you know it was Jer's idea to try them out in Sam's hair, although he put up a fight about taking a picture. Gosh, I'll have a cute daughter one day, if I do say so myself.
4 comments:
Oh, I hope they look just as cute in Elle's hair! She may have as much hair as Sam when she comes out! We'll have to wait and see!
Please don't do that to your child! Let him maintain his manhood, or boyhood or whatever. And at least don't have any pictures or documentation of it, then at least he can deny it later in life!
He is so cute!!! And you're right - you will have cute girls. And Neil, I have a picture of Ryan with curlers in his hair, and you know how macho he is!
God bless the sam man. Terra, sorry you are in house/family dominated by males. And Jer, way to make your wife happy. I know you only did it for that reason. Bottom line, stick through it Sam. Soon we will have a girl to dress up in football gear bahahaha.
Post a Comment