
You are the best Dad in the world! As a child you were never too busy to play with us. I remember Saturday mornings when you'd get up with us and make us waffles and build us forts made out of blankets. You taught me how to roller skate, water ski, and ride a bike. You taught me how to work hard. I don't think I've ever met another Dad who works as hard as you. I remember visiting you at job sites and running through the unfinished houses picking which bedroom would be "mine". I remember the many, many, many days of working in the garden and in the pasture. You'd build us a big fire to roast hotdogs for dinner. You took us camping and boating and I thank-you for all of our wonderful childhood memories I have. You were the most loving father I know. You would always tell me how much you loved me and would take me on Daddy-daughter dates. You were very patient. I've never heard a swear word out of your mouth. Thank-you for being such a great Father and a wonderful Grandpa to my children.
Happy Birthday! I hope you are around for many more! I love you!
Love,
Bubbles
3 comments:
THIS IS DAD NOT MRS.S.this is how i can post so have a little laught
and know that technology is only as good as the user.It's been a good day thanks for the call delee,
and terra for the singing message
on the answering.I must admit that
it's been great to have the day off and just enjoy family and friends. yes i do have friends.
My Family is the best because we have great memories and the truth
This has ben a wonderful day thank-you all, Love Dad
Yes Dad is a wonderful Dad. I'm so glad you were there to teach me to drive and not Mom. You are very patient. Love you.
yes, i remember visiting job sites too! it was the best!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
Post a Comment