Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hey, I got it to work

Long time, no... type! So I'm back again with the whole blog thing. Actually I guess I finally have some things to say that are more interesting than, School's good, I'm not working, yada yada. I am loving my Business classes. I'm a lot better at doing business than school though. Our football team lost its first game this week. We played the other undefeated team and we lost by 1 point. It was a really good game though. It was the first game I didn't score a touchdown. Oh well, go team! Santa'sVoiceMail is coming along slowly, but surely. It should be all up soon. My roommate and I are thinking about opening up a hot coco stand here in Rexburg to make some extra cash. We'll see if there's any money to be made from the poor college students of Rexburg. Things are going really well though. You may have all heard that I am now dating someone. Her name is Kate. She is the coolest person ever. (No offense to anyone else.) We are planning on coming home for Thanksgiving together, so you can see how cool she is too. That's about it for now. I love you all a lot and I love blogging, kinda. Word to your Mother.

3 comments:

Delee said...

Good to hear from you, Nell! Good luck with kate! Hey if you open that hot cocoa stand you should use mom's french vanilla recipe. Yummy!

Kathy Ricks said...

I didn't know you knew how to type!!! I'm very excited to met Kate. She has to be cool to like you. Will you email me? Your's is the one address I don't have. Love you - Aunt Kathy

Kathy Ricks said...

word to your mother back at you!!!