Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Time for a blog!

Time for a blog...I don't feel like I have too much exciting news lately but alas, a new blog has been long over due. Nowadays my time consists of working for a full day and coming home to eat dinner and then either going to a young single adult activity or chillin with friends for a couple hours, then sleeping and waking up to do it again! It is quite different to have this whole "working experience" this summer. I usually put in over 40 hours a week. I realize I have never had a real job in which i work at the same place for more than a day or two. I must be becoming a man...or just boring i don't know! But the house is coming along great! It will be done in the next two weeks! In other news I recieved my AP scores and I passed all three!!! I was very excited and this great blessing means that I have 20 credits at UW already. So maybe I won't have too many classes with over 100 students! Recently I just saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and it is a great movie you should all go see it. I wish I was a wizard... So all in all I am thoroughly enjoying my summer although it is different from the kind of summer I am used to!

2 comments:

Delee said...

Good to hear from you, Dean! You are a worker man! I can't wait to see the house when I come. Steve is jealous you saw Harry Potter, I'm making him wait until our friends can baby-sit. Do you have the final book pre-ordered? We do. If you have to wait to read it you can barrow it when I come. But you'll probably have read it by then. Congrats on you tests!!! We are so proud!

Terra said...

It's nice to hear form someone other than me and Delee. And welcome to the real world, Dean! You should post some pictures of the house.